Quality Assurance in Technical-Vocational Education and Training (TVET)
This year’s conference (click to see preliminary program) will be over two days, December 3-4, 2013. This will be held in conjunction with ACTE.
IVETA Members – $260 to attend this 2 day conference, including lunch and breaks both days and ticket for beverage at reception. Food at reception will be substantial. Members who do not register and pay prior to November 25th will be charged $300 at the door.
Non-Members and those members who do not pre-register and pay prior to the conference with the Executive Secretariat, Barbara Herrmann - $300 to attend this 2 day conference, lunch and breaks both days and ticket for beverage at reception. Food at reception will be substantial.
Those who do not preregister and pay in advance may not get lunch for the two days as lunch count must be submitted to the hotel one week in advance.
Because of the hotel requirements reservations must be into the Executive Secretariat no later than November 25, 2013. Those who make reservations and do not attend will be billed.
Payment may be made using VISA, MasterCard, Check, Money Order, Western Union or Money Gram. Those who do not register or pay by the due date will need to pay the non-member fee. There will be no guarantee that there will be a place for lunch.
The Conference will focus on key aspects of Quality Assurance in TVET, including, but not limited to:
- Approaches to monitoring and evaluation of TVET programs
- Developing performance indicators
- Data-driven decision-making
- Using data to guide program improvement
- Demonstrating return on investment (ROI)
- Ensuring industry relevance of TVET programs through
- The development of TVET content standards through job analysis and similar research techniques
- Linking educational programming to labor market information
- Implementing program accountability systems