Liaisons are IVETA members who represent a country or a region. Liaisons report to the Vice President for the region. Their term of office is the same as the Vice President. They sign an agreement with the Vice President.
Their duties are:
- Support your Regional Vice President
- Encourage membership from VET Institutions in your Country.
- Source items of interest in VET and send them to your Vice President for inclusion in the quarterly IVETA Electronic Hot Line
- Promote IVETA conferences and workshops in your region.
Liaison Agreement (click here)
In the future look for announcements concerning the set up of Regional Offices.
Current Liaisons who have signed agreements include:
- Baharudin Abdullah: Malaysia
- Kenneth Morrison: Jamaica
- Comfort Mndebele: Swaziland
- John Ntamuhiira Twesigye: Uganda
- Lee Currie: Australia