Liaisons are IVETA members who represent a country or a region. Liaisons report to the Vice President for the region. Their term of office is the same as the Vice President. They sign an agreement with the Vice President.
Their duties are:
- Support your Regional Vice President
- Encourage membership from VET Institutions in your Country.
- Source items of interest in VET and send them to your Vice President for inclusion in the quarterly IVETA Electronic Hot Line
- Promote IVETA conferences and workshops in your region.
Liaison Agreement (click here)
We currently have two regional offices. One in Trinidad and Tobago under the leadership of our Vice President for Latin America and The Caribbean and a second one in Uganda under the leadership of John Ntamuhiira Twesigye.
The Uganda Regional Office currently includes the following countries in Africa:
- Eastern Africa: Uganda, Burundi, Comoros, Djibouti, Eritrea, Kenya, Madagascar, Rwanda, Seychelles, Somalia,
Tanzania, South Sudan and Ethiopia
- Central Africa: Angola, Cameroon, Central Africa Republic, Chad, Democratic Republic of Congo, Equatorial Guinea, Gabon, Sao Tome and Principe
Current Liaisons who have signed agreements include: