Call for Proposals - topics
The Conference will focus on key aspects of Internationalization in TVET, including, but not limited to:
1. Internationalization processes in TVET in the context of globalization and localization - benefits and challenges
2. Improving of the quality and attractiveness of TVET through international cooperation
3. Validation and recognition of prior learning (learning outcome approach)
4. Work-based learning in international context
5. Skills and competences needed in the future working life (How can TVET contribute to acquiring of those skills and competences)
6. Rethinking of learning and training in the global context: - internationalization of teaching, training and learning
7. Internationalization of curricula and of educational institutions
Submission of presentations is being sought in these general or related areas.
Presentations that are not associated to Internationalization in TVET will NOT be considered for inclusion in the program.
Deadlines for submissions of presentation proposals:
§ March 31st, 2014, submission of the completed presentation proposal form and resumes of presenters
§ April 30th, 2014, selection and notification of presenters
§ July 1st, 2014, complete papers in electronic MS Word format, and presentations (electronic MS Power Point format or similar is required). Presentations will be made available on the IVETA website.
Complete the Proposal Submission Form and return it to the 2014 IVETA International Conference Chair by March 31st, 2014 to address: email@example.com.
Download the Proposal Submission Form by clicking the following link:
The Presentation Proposal Submission Form
You are warmly welcome to submit your proposal!